Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Why Is Streamign South Park Illegal

My Special SuB

Yes, my sub is so big that I can no longer documented. Normally I had no soo big stack of unread books. But I have received from our neighbors and my aunt migrated to South Africa had about 450 books. Of which I have already given away about 350-370. donated to a nursing home, I'm not that nice? : D But even these other 70-100 books debit my bookcase, the shelves sag under the weight of the books. My new books I had in my Ikea shelf relocate.
And I know that I will not read this "inherited" books about 95 percent. Much less need for in my shelf. Already 30 of them before yesterday I packed in a carton which is unfortunately not yet in the attic, but still remaining at the old things, which are stretched to the attic.
any case, I will carry no more sub-lists. Too much effort to write all these books would be on a list that would eat afternoons and my sub would never go to zero.
why am I still torn if I sort out these books now, or leave-a special-SuB, there will be yet.
The Special SuB will include the books that I read in the immediate future, those in which I do after finishing the last book does not read what I now will-of course, be decided by my mood. Maybe my special
is also my normal SuB SuB, you do not know.
But here the Special Sub:
- Black * Out of Andreas Eschbach
- The Swarm by Frank Schätzing
- messages from an unknown universe of Frank Schätzing
- Limit of Frank Schätzing
- The Ward of John Katzenbach
- horror of Karin Slaughter
- Crash of the Titans by Ken Follett
- Fatherland by Robert Harris
- Who am I and if so, how many?
Appointed / appointed soon
- Between Night and darkness of Stephen King
- Lethal doses of Simon Beckett (Ed.)
- Snow White and red blood Andrea Maria Schenkel (Ed.)

And I have a goal. But this in the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment