abstinence ...
I did it.
I have a book to over 200 pages before the end set aside. It is there, the bookmark still in place - read and yet I have not really intend to end it.
I lost my patience.
Does that make me now a real bookseller, as I've said many times can often only read up books intentionally or spontaneously abort their precious time to other, better books devote?
Or have I given up anything?
I regret this loss something of innocence. Is that it? A loss of innocence?
I still struggle a bit, but even if I will fly over the back pages of the book yet (and if so, then surely only this), I will proceed in the future probably also ruthless with tough foods.
Although ...
I want to read, enjoy anyway.
But I want the books I have read all assessed. Can it be otherwise assessed at all?
What books make me face this choice I will report soon on this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment