Friday, November 5, 2010

What Does Speed Do In Cricket

second Lovely Book Reading Marathon

Hello people!

I was the last time avoids the reading marathon time, after about 6 hours, more blogging, I could not. And anyway, this blog a bit rusty. Therefore, I hereby experimental times, breathing new life into him. I
me some books for the 24-hour reading marathon was thinking. I know I can not do them all, but I read one in any case, two. And if I just finished reading the present.
The most important thing to know above all others that communicates with a scent, Facebook and blogging. This gives one the courage to read more. Who wants to motivate me, like:: D Twitter: @ DasZehneck, Facebook 'Zenek No' and this here blog here. Here
schonmal potential victims read:
In the back left ... jaa ... yes, right there. This is Fatherland by Robert Harris. Is a copy of defects, 3.49. The others are all flea market finds, and the gravedigger Kind44 almost unused hardcover, and for 2,00 / 1,50 purchased very cheap. The institution has cost 1.00. So if I create all, which I doubt, then I would have paid 6.99 and here you can see the advantages of flea markets.
The gravedigger I've already started, it reads very well, in an very unlikely scenario, I had it up to the marathon reading of Books by Lovely. Who wants to read along the way
can do so simply to Sunday morning twitter 9.00 Clock 9.00 Clock all your tweets with # lblm. ANYONE can join, and we must not last for 24 hours, I doubt I can do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment