The bread of the early years - Heinrich Böll
That was really impressive. It is the beginning of what one is inclined to think a great love. And while it describes very clearly the people of the war and why she made the hunger. Even when he was no longer there The memory of him still omnipresent.
is And besides all this in a very beautiful language says. From
Böll I will definitely read again what.
Bartleby - Herman Melville
Strange story - in a good way, somehow ...
Two things remain to me of this story:
first The nice words from Melville fact that compassion converts very quickly killed nerves and dislike, when you realize that the help is not to be pitied. second The dictum has become "I want ! Rather not "
Castle Gripsholm - Kurt Tucholsky
Yes,
harmless little summer story, well written, clearly described characters Nett I found entertaining
Learned..." The red horse is "older than I thought
And Tucholsky died just as Miss Else ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment