So then i will start to work up what I have not managed to work through and discuss the site and laziness! What beginning to look at it?
Ah, yes! Bartimaeus part 2 and 3:
The Golem's Eye - Jonathan Stroud
and
The gates of the magician - Jonathan Stroud
We do the same in one go: The second part was the funniest, the third part was the most moving. All three were fantastic and absolutely worth reading. And I was very worried the final end and loaded, but otherwise it would not be allowed to end. All very successful
What I've actually given because the first part? Let's see ... aha, 8 Well, now I rate the trilogy as a whole and my verdict is: Erebus - Ursula Poznanski
really an exciting story, threaded very well. Nick observed changes in some of his friends, play some computer game. But when he finally gets to even the game itself, he succumbs to its attractiveness. The backlash World of Warcraft is a type equipped with artificial intelligence and quests to be carried out in reality. They quickly learn the game for a goal - only some? And the players will meet the increasingly dangerous jobs? Nick actually starts to question the game really, when he knocked out himself, because he does not want to stop at nothing. Others have no such inhibitions .... was a lot of fun and handcuffed. Although I would have liked a more pleasant voice, speaking the audio book is good.
The Secret of Summer Stone: The fearless four - Gitty Daneshvari
It all sounded promising and I think the cover is really beautiful. Somehow I expected more. Well, I'm not ten more, you know. But that was not really exciting now. To even begin with the negatives.
A nice story but that is the same. Four-stricken children phobias have their last chance of a normal life in the abnormal school in the world: the Phobinasium. The characters of the children could not be more different: The athletic golden boy (Aqua phobia), the English conservative Conservative (insect phobia), the privileged Resolute (claustrophobia) and the plump alls (fear of their own and the death of a relative). All this is well described nice. The Secret Phobinasium is also very opaque and abstruse, with grotesque bodies which may originate from Roald Dahl's spring. Shoot the bird but from the adults in the story. Mrs. Wellington, the mistress of the house and her maid of all, the aged Schmidty are not only wonderfully shrill, they also deliver the best lines. On top of the ugly yet Betting selfish, disgusting ugly lawyer Munch Hauser. That's
all liquid and entertaining to read. The actual voltage can be added but in coming. There was more than a little something at the end. This may be tuned to the resolution that I have from the beginning have guessed. It might be too so that I'm not ten. Or both. Get out in the next entry, I have no room for labels ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment