Thursday, September 9, 2010

Can A Person In A Coma Have Surgery

continues ... I'm back

The Kangaroo Chronicles - Marc-Uwe Kling

How very funny!
Marc-Uwe Kling, 26, songwriter, author and comedian. A two-time German Poetry Slam champion and has won numerous prestigious cabaret prices. (Amazon)

But, as you can laugh. And held as commuters from the other drivers for so dopey. But so does nothing. This is now the subject of her world-changing nothing, but wit and interesting insights into the brain is a communist kangaroo

GRID alive -. Reinhold Ziegler

What I was surprised. I expected after the blurb a cool book for young boys, Techie. Why?
Therefore:
The talented John, called the Joker and his gang are planning a bold plan. In Grid, a network of high-performance computers on campus, they want to secretly programmed an artificial intelligence. The initial works just fine but then Jokers GRID developed in a direction that nobody could have foreseen. Can it be that Joker has created what he no longer is in control? Well that his Joker would-be girlfriend Lucian has the side. She manages to prove to him that one can be highly intelligent, but also dumb as a piece of soap. (Blurb)
therefore have I actually read. Or so I've started to read the. Because such a book for boys is not that easy to find and I need it for what it.
But it turned out quite differently.
main character is in fact not wild, but Lucian, the greatest hero ever. Lucian is not beautiful, does not have blond hair, she is not tall and slim, she is not super smart, has no supernatural powers - it is quite normal. Lucian and sees himself very surprised by the fact that she has fallen in love with Joker. For Joker also not the pretty boy is from the service. It is smaller than them, something more compact, has a pair of glasses on and also not very much social competence. Sure, he's a genius, but with the love he still does not buckled.
And so thinks Lyusya from something to win it for themselves. And what makes it my favorite heroine for ages, this plan. The fact is not, for whatever twisted lies, interest adjustment, sporting excellence, or whatever we are reading in young adults. The plan is simple: honesty, perseverance and care.
(Yes, this story is a trigger for me. Those who know me may know why I'm so powerful, can identify with Lucian.)
Sure, this is the computer fuss. However, as Lucian and her best friend, no idea of Computers will have, all well explained and even if one does not know how the girls in the book is also not quite understand. Take it easy then.
And finally, the whole then also quite exciting, as the artificial intelligence and human weaknesses begin to show and to act in their own interest.
I will not lie. Perhaps my perception is not velässlich. I'm holding mitverliebt with Lucian and Joker and therefore everything is pink when I think of this book. But is my rating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment