I was on a spending spree? No idea.
update of the rules: Here I am now writing down a lot of books I read in ample time will. The only reason he is now dramatically larger, not because I have recently bought 244 245 books. :)
-IT by Stephen King (SK)
Sunset SK
abyss of SK
In the Cabinet of the death of SK
Spring Summer Fall and death of SK
-Duddits SK
Green Mile, SK
pulse of SK
-The Buick SK
deadzone of SK
-The Stand - SK
-Pet Sematary - SK
-
-Children's Hour by Keith Ablow
-Fallout from Keith Ablow
-Die Tribute von Panem von Suzanne Collins
-Cupido von Jilliane Hoffman
-Die Totengräberin von Sabine Thiesler
-risk von Scott Frost
-Ice Station von Matthew Reilly
-Meteor von Dan Brown
-Die Nadel von Ken Follett
-The farm of John Grisham
-Where Dragons are by James A. Owen
-A trillion dollars of Andreas Eschbach
-Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
-death of the innocence of Sandra Mulansky
-The Swarm by Frank Schätzing
-Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien 1
-Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien 2
-Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien 3
-The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
-The Wave by Morton Rhue
- The Godfather by Mario Puzo
-Märchenmond children by Wolfgang Hohlbein
fairy tale moon heirs of Wolfgang Hohlbein
-I'm out of Hape Kerkeling
-The needle of Ken Follett
-The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
Blind Joe Hill (King's son)
-The Institution of John Katzenbach
-sun, murder and stars by James Patterson
-Death with a Past by Margaret Murphy
-The hour of death by Paul Cleave
Run, Jane, run! by Joy Fielding
-show up not by Joy Fielding
-me You will never be forgotten by Jan Burke
-Deadly Puzzle by Graeme Hague
-Who I am and if so how many? by Richard David Precht
-The Pelican Brief by John Grisham
-So you have to by Hans Rath
(books that have just disappeared so I quit, that is: I'll probably read in the foreseeable future, not because it was boring either, or I got bored appears to come then. . vllt cheer flea market or at AMAZON: D)
I must say this: the moment I read almost only King and I just read that long (and still have much else to do;))
50 books The SuB ie it increased by 25 books. Wow, but that is a reason. And it must be small. End of September I will ... 49!! : D
0 comments:
Post a Comment