Monday, August 2, 2010

Old Version Of Spider Solitaire

Shopping

Hach, shopping for my department's fun! Not that it would be pinned down yet, but I hope the end of the week is definitely there: the children's book is mine!
All the signs are, after all I work through the previews and order as a wild - or too cautious? Not easy to assess what goes away as quickly and whether there is still enough or fast enough what will happen. Anyway, I now must
organize times that finally results in a flow of reading copies. This is all still a little hesitant ... Once I'm officially in charge, I'll announce the same time all the publishing houses that I am giving gifts in a loop.
Everything is going according to plan! Nevertheless, I am
irritated lately something in terms of customers. Maybe I need just leave. Will soon be ready. Maybe I
hulls but also manage the nose of some people.
example, as the madam, who wanted to buy a 7 year old girl a book. Price rather based on a paperback I place it before the appropriate shelf and still wonder if I should show her something, or whether they would like to browse. She wants to browse. Fine - I'm also what else to do. Everything ok.
A few minutes later she comes up to me and want to pay. I look at the book in their hands, I escaped a "Do this for the 7 year old?" and that because it is the rainbow fish is:
real now! The rainbow fish! And yet the Board book! With the thick sides and as much text as on nerve cigarettes. Only printed larger. That's not in the shelf, stood before I made the lady did not mention I have extra, or?

"Yes!" I hear, quickly lower her eyes and mumble "OK" in as-you-know-not-what-they-do tone.
"Or is it nothing?" she asked after all.
"So actually," I say, "this book is 3 years old ..." Do you see your
a mistake? Hm? You shall obey your bookstore! In the corner and be ashamed! Go!

"we" ended up doing pretty Rosanes first reading book for 2nd Selected class together. And the good thing was glad that they only needed me to shame, and not before the child and his parents if they would have arrived with the Board book there.

But even people who actually books for young children try to make me mad at the time. Apparently they want to push their children necessarily in the ADS issue.
A Board book for a 2 year old, "but we have one where you can feel and where you can push and where to open doors already. Have they nothing else?" What is it exactly? One in which you press buttons and then more new pictures? With sound? With which you can also surf the web?
"One thing we already have." Aha. But that are all different Illustrated and various actions have played no role.
Well, you knew it yet, but all the books in your shelves are completely obsolete, it is indeed nothing new more there are indeed available in every letter of it again and again.

was nice for the chubby girl (I may say so, that was slimmer than I), which last Saturday was suddenly beside me and asked for a book called "At last increase." I'm probably not a moment too long before, because then they totally hectic with staring eyes "is not for me!" nachschob. wars for the cousin. And it could really need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment