Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Marty Stuart Gay Marty Stuart?

ugly, you're so ugly, you're the hate!

After two days of pre-Christmas period is a little early for the allweihnachtlichen Misanthropenanfall - and yet ...

evil woman in the children's book section:
"I want to tape for a 2-year, stories to sleep."
cassettes, forget it. Maybe CD's?
"I mean yes."
I'll go with her to the audio books, have but anyway no idea what I might do for her there, but it restricts thank God not existing selections Reviews
"But it must already be as demanding, Her father is a psychologist. "
All right, what challenging for 2-year ... * Rooting *
"It does not matter whether they are songs or stories, but high maintenance."
perplexity with audio books, Escape to the children's songs.
"There is somebody very famous, that makes something great."
Rolf Harris? Detlef Jöcker?
"no."
not I know then.
"a man and a woman, giving them challenging things for young children."
Do I know still do not still.
"The only write books for children."
Since they are certainly the only ones.
"Is not your fellow there?"
No.
"When is that again?"
morning.
"But there are so CD's for children."
Yeah, right. There is everything. I still can not identify the search, and only what we have.
"But they are very aware of the man and the woman."
Aha.
"The children always write books and make it very demanding great stories and songs for children."
you ugly Kackbratze, a completely useless information is not valuable by being repeated 300 times.
"Then I have to go empty-handed!"
Sorry.
"These are very famous people, the man and the woman. "
Maybe I would recognize the names so, if you arrogant Gscheidmeierin they could tell me. Can not What? Well, then ... Do you away.
" Now I have to come in tomorrow. ..! "
Please only after five, I'm gone.

No, my thoughts reflect not my actual work ethic and my desire to help again. I was friendly and eager. Until the end. But like .. have been taught one or the other intended message in a roundabout Sorry I'm only human

0 comments:

Post a Comment