Monday, November 30, 2009

Can Guinness Cause Blackish Red Poo

This paper trail leads right back to you

to the books:

Fabian - Erich Kaestner


He had been the stuff on it Kästner. He was arrogant perhaps, but he had more right to do as many others. Interestingly, as the period after 1 World War portrays. The rise of the Nazis, omnipresent, and yet the real threat seems to lie in the company, which provides fertile breeding ground for everything from bad seed.
How was that?
"As far as this huge city is made of stone, it is almost like once. With regard to the residents it is like a long asylum. In the east the crime resides in the center of the racket, in the north, the misery, immorality in the West and in all directions attended the fall. "
has now again become topical. Read!



Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger

What I'm annoyed. Fuck you Amazon reviewers! No, not the folks who do your thoughts as customers. The official People who get there money. Or was it the publisher?
Nen shit
Ms Niffenegger has written a fantastic highly emotional book one that made Mrs. M. entice the comment.
And then, Ms. Niffenegger wrote another book. And because of the Amazon statement I expected something in the same way the first book. And so I have until I explained, after reading the contents of a colleague noted that, although very different, but actually is very very good. Only when reading I was constantly disappointed, because I also own the rührseelige page just did not feel addressed.
So
"Her Fearful Symmetry", German title "The Niffenegger, is an intelligent, vicious, hook-beating ghost story, the most unpredictable nested to an end out.
the book I'll read again to him and Ms. Niffenegger to pay tribute to the respect they deserve for having created no second infusion of the time traveler, but a whole new world of its own.


The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde

Oh Oscar! You
the 7 did not really deserve. What I mean is that I beg for one - idiosyncratic - and would you like to think that genius been more. But I can not. Because we are no longer in the 1890s. And because you
page by the peculiar collective passions Your main character have listed. And because Dorian is a stupid AK Sun And Henry Wotton, the 68ers mephistophelsche history, Dorian with his antiautoritärerm laissez-faire parenting style and questionable morals to the AK, makes makes me aggressive. Good. This is Lord Henry sometimes really eloquent, and thus also very amusing. He is the House of the Victorian era. If it had been his image, Oscar, then this would be no 7


The Tribute by Panem -. Suzanne Collins


What should I . say It has me so not interested. not real. I wanted to show good will by me a look. And then there was no turning back. This is perhaps not a world class literature, which would be a psychologist for his 2 year old daughter challenging enough. But the stress is emotional. 8 hours reading the piece, interrupted only by a rebellious bladder. So captivated me for a long time nothing more. Since the second part is well-read in the original.

0 comments:

Post a Comment