Because I'm really tired and because it's cold here - or because I'm so tired that I'm cold and I'm still hungry also, I will only mention briefly what I have read the last few weeks. It is indeed time again. Otherwise I forget something.
Simon's Cat - Simon Tofield
gift idea for all people who know and love cats! Although of course, compare poorly with the Youtubefilmchen, I can say that the comic book can keep up. Simon's cat is also unmoved easy to interpret body language and facial expressions.
It's fun easy!
cuckoo, octopus, cockroach - Bibi Dumon Tak
delicious! For children ages 8 and about.
amusing, interesting, and makes curious for more. With beautiful illustrations. And sometimes very direct. Sample: exhale
The sloth inhalation. Inhale, exhale. The sloth asleep. Ssssssst. It is inversely with its claws to a tree. As a hairy hammock. When the jungle drum wakes around, dozing on the sloth. And if the jungle goes back to sleep, the duselt sloth still before him. Sometimes it opens the eyes. Long sleeved it takes a leaf and then another and chew, chew, chew. again until it einschzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. The sloth hanging in a tree and is almost never down. Fortunately, because it can not even run, but only a little creep. It drags his body on the floor. With a speed of one meter per hour it's slower than a snail . But sometimes there must be from his tree. Then it can sag sliding. The sloth poops namely on the ground. And since it is not his whole life want to be on the way from top to bottom and back, it poops only very rarely. Once every ten days, and that is tough enough. sloths look like stuffed animals. One would like to pick it from the tree, they take into warm bed and sleep, sleep, schzzzzzzz.
Pyras - Ulrike Schweikert
How so schonmal mentioned a nice vampire children's series.
The third part is no exception, but an increase. Pyras plays in Paris and well-known guests such as Oscar Wilde and Bram Stoker are enriched by the Phantom of the Opera.
is pursued in any case on!
mistress of the night - Lar
a Adrian Hahaha, I'm amused me:
PORNO! The
dear colleague Mrs. CS has lent me again what. At my request and without that we both knew on what we get involved!
I'm not really eh audiobook type. I'm more of the text when I read. But it must give the text containing something too.
This vampire neck biter holds as Audiobooks certainly more unintentional comedy prepared as it would have done the book.
I do me a little hard in the assessment. On the one hand, the level has obviously extremely limited. On the other hand, I am pretty amused with Lucan and Gabrielle. Ah, we are generous: it is worth the experience.
Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
A true classic. So really. A "should-you-times-have-read" book. Heathcliff! This is really great!
I can only quote to the fantastic Kate Bush:
Out on the wiley, windy moors
We'd roll and fall in green
You had a temper, like my jealousy
Too hot, too greedy
How could you leave me?
When I needed to possess you?
I hated you, I loved you too
Bad dreams in the night
They told me I was going to lose the fight
Leave behind my wuthering, wuthering
Wuthering Heights
Heathcliff, its me, Cathy come home
I'm so cold, let me in-a-your window
Oh it gets dark, it gets lonely
On the other side from you
I pine alot, I find the lot
Falls through without you
I'm coming back love, cruel Heathcliff
My one dream, my only master
Too long I roam in the night
I'm coming back to his side to put it right
I'm coming home to wuthering, wuthering,
Wuthering Heights
Oh let me have it, let me grab your soul away
Oh let me have it, let me grab your soul away
You know it's me, Cathy
0 comments:
Post a Comment