Saturday, September 19, 2009

Symptoms Chart Of The Black Death

rating!

Before my neighbors have messed up the day yesterday I had a wonderful (and I quote Mrs. M.:)
women-kitsch-movie double-feature Marathon .
My rating for the movies may be less mild.

"My Sister's Keeper"
was an insult. Quite honestly
. Why do they call it for film adaptations, if they fail then the book template? As the film is not in itself I can not say I've finally read the original and that was - a completely different story. What have since rausgepickt from the action ... "Hollywood" *
huge amount * is a dirty word.
From an older sister a maternal
is sexy sister. From a love episode is half love story. From the main character is a supporting role. From an arsonist, a dyslexic . From hockey is Cheerleading . From a policeman, a purified hipper artists.
whole people and stories that a person would have given depth (which the film would have done well) are simply omitted.
And finally dies, the wrong child.
Hello?
What does to the message of the book, one can imagine so well, right? I think if they had chosen the person's name and title of the film differently, and mentioned only in passing K.eingedruckten, had that since parts were inspired by this book, then you could possibly make the pass.
Poor, poor, poor
Jodi Picoult .
Since it does not help much more that the actors - even Mrs.
Diaz - were surprisingly good.

"The Time Traveler's Wife" me conciliatory despite the worst fears.
Sure, the book
dreischrilliardenmal is better. As is almost always indicated. And the Claire was a wrong choice. Optically. In character something misinterpreted, but especially the cute little-girl smile ... Um . Nope. Error! But at least she has
not
annoyed that there is a had harassed constantly. And although I also Henry had presented completely different I could make friends with the actor.
woman
Niffenegger course has a not so narrow-minded, glorious history written. Ms Niffenegger has since let go sometimes quite dirty. And they gave their characters mistakes they made human.
which is found in Hollywood *
röchel * nothing. Eh clear. Since they are all just helpful, honest and good. I tell
only Gomez and Claire . * Cough
* But on the
humorous side would have lent the presentation more if we were not quite as clean man in Hollywood to make * choke *. So the child generation should have a lot more amusing take place on film. Otherwise, the film has
me actually - surprise, surprise - very well liked. Much has been left out, yes. But it would probably become too long else
But one thing I can not forgive the creators: Here is
botched the ending.
Claire waiting her whole life to Henry. This romantic message above the entire book and in the end everything will be rounded to that one sentence. And the circle closes and my heart breaks a reading. It hurts Sun good .
But as one in Hollywood * *
store no old man shows - especially not when you leave a Cheshire cat playing the role of a strong character woman - they have cheated the audience the old-woman scene. Fie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment